I’d like to share with you an easy weeknight meal that I make very often, it is very delicious. Cous Cous, scrambled eggs and beer battered fish.
- 4 Gorton’s Beer Battered Fish
- Cous Cous (2 servings)
- Olive Oil (2 tbsps)
- 5 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Rosemary
- 1/2 tsp Fennel Seeds
- 1 tsp Pepper
- Cook beer battered fish in oven
- Cook cous cous according to box add 2 tbsp olive oil
- Add 1/2 tsp of fennel seed, 1/2 tsp of rosemary, 1 tsp of pepper while mixing eggs.
- Cook scrambled eggs in skillet.
Makes 2 large meals. If you want smaller portions, follow the directions on the box for 1 serving of cous cous.