Disclosure: I received the reviewed product in exchange for an honest review. This post contains affiliate links.
The Good: It was fun trying new foods and making a fresh quality meal. These were meals I wouldn’t have made myself so I got to try new things and combinations of ingredients. I felt like a professional chef. This is a great way to learn how to cook a variety of foods and even make it a family effort. It’s also exciting to see what’s next on the menu each week.
The Crispy Chicken Milanese turned out really good. I absolutely love the potato salad, the Whole Grain Dijon Mustard was delicious. The chicken turned out really good too. It could have used a bit of flavor but I thoroughly enjoyed how moist and tender it was.
Fresh Pimento Cheeseburgers: The burgers were moist and incredibly delicious. This was one of the best burgers I’ve ever had. It was refreshing to have the sweet peppers and cheddar cheese added to the burger. However I did not like the side, the vinegar made it hard to eat, the taste was off putting and way too strong. But boy did I enjoy that burger!
Seared Cod & Udon Noodles: As I was mixing the ingredients for this meal, I was worried about the smells because I didn’t like them. I didn’t like the smell of sesame oil or the mushrooms but I was pleasantly surprised when I tasted the udon noodles, they were delicious. The flavor wasn’t too strong, it all went together perfectly. The cod fish tasted smooth and rich. The cucumbers/vinegar/seasoning went together very well with the cod fish.
The Not So Good: I would have liked for the all the ingredients for each meal to have been separated. Instead, the ingredients for all 3 meals were randomly placed in the box. I had to separate them into 3 different bags but on the plus side it only took a few minutes. Some of the dishes called for olive oil, salt and pepper which weren’t included but luckily I had some in my cabinet..
Here is what the price will look like by clicking the $30 Off Your First Blue Apron Order link below.
- Summer’s Here! Stubb’s BBQ Prize Package Giveaway 7/4
- Cairn Subscription Box Review (Outdoor Inspiration)
- June 2017 Gentleman’s Box “Grand Slam Great” Monthly Subscription Box Review
- Greenies Freshmint Dental Chews for Dogs Review
- American Journey Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Oven Baked Dog Treats Review
- Purina Pro Plan Indoor Cat Crunch Snacks Review
- Jones Natural Chews Co. Review
- The Garwood Great Dane 100% Natural Wood Watch Review
- “Southern Gentleman” May 2017 Gentleman’s Box Subscription
- Mixed Movie Reviews: The Fate of the Furious
- Earthbath Pet Products Review
- Winning Moves Games Review & Giveaway 6/7
- Life’s A Beach Hop – Cartoon Stickers & Sticky Notes 5/18
- $50 HearthSong Gift Certificate Giveaway 5/15
- April 2017 Gentleman’s Box Subscription Review