Disclosure: I received the reviewed products in exchange for an honest review. This post contains affiliate links.
The Good: Geek Fuel is a monthly subscription box. Each box features 5-8 products with a minimum value of $50 but only costs $23.90/mo ($17.90 + $6 S&H) There’s always a t-shirt in every box, as well as a downloadable game, exclusive gear, and everyday essentials.
We’re a household of gamers and superhero movie lovers so this Geek Fuel is quite exciting to us because you never know what you’re gonna receive in each box and the theme is usually game/super hero related.
In the October box, we received an NES Cutting Board, X-Men Apocalypse T-Shirt, Large Inflatable Mallet, Coloring Poster, Small Button, gel like medieval weapon, Geek Fuel sticker, & a Blacksea Odessey code.
I’m a huge NES fan so we are excited about the NES style cutting board.
I like to color as well as the color poster is fun too, there are 4 different pages to color.
The Mallet of Mischief exceeded my expectations, it is HUGE. Anthony loves it so much, he kept running around the house chanting “Your Face Here” lol.
The Not So Good: The T-shirts run small in size, I wish there were options for larger sizes.
Click Below to order Geek Fuel. With the $3 dollars off, you’ll only pay $20.90 for a box full of awesome surprises.
- Summer’s Here! Stubb’s BBQ Prize Package Giveaway 7/4
- Cairn Subscription Box Review (Outdoor Inspiration)
- June 2017 Gentleman’s Box “Grand Slam Great” Monthly Subscription Box Review
- Greenies Freshmint Dental Chews for Dogs Review
- American Journey Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Oven Baked Dog Treats Review
- Purina Pro Plan Indoor Cat Crunch Snacks Review
- Jones Natural Chews Co. Review
- The Garwood Great Dane 100% Natural Wood Watch Review
- “Southern Gentleman” May 2017 Gentleman’s Box Subscription
- Mixed Movie Reviews: The Fate of the Furious
- Earthbath Pet Products Review
- Winning Moves Games Review & Giveaway 6/7
- Life’s A Beach Hop – Cartoon Stickers & Sticky Notes 5/18
- $50 HearthSong Gift Certificate Giveaway 5/15
- April 2017 Gentleman’s Box Subscription Review