Disclosure: I received the reviewed product in exchange for an honest review.
The Good: The Gloves are excellent for removing snow off my vehicle on a daily basis. My hands stay dry and warm and that’s what they’re made to do, to keep your hands warn in extra harsh winter conditions which is extremely important to me. They gloves are strong, comfortable, soft inside, tough on the outside with features like a double-sided micro-fleece liner, waterproof membrane, 200g of 3M Thinsulate insulation. The glove allows me to tuck my jacket sleeve underneath it for extra warmth because of the extended gauntlet cuff.
Features & Benefits
- Soft, warm double-sided fleece liner for exceptional warmth and comfort
- 200g 3M™ Thinsulate™ for extra insulation
- Extended gauntlet cuff with adjustable closure
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable inner membrane keeps hands warm and dry
- Durable and form-fit outer shell maintains dexterity
- Non-slip reinforcement adds durability and grip
- Double stitched bonded nylon thread for extended life
- Terry cloth thumb for wiping away sweat and debris (or cold noses)
- Ideal for Winter Work / Construction / Utilities / Plumbing / Snow Clearing / Snow Sports / Ice Fishing
The Not So Good: None.
The Waterproof Winter XT Gloves costs $59 and come in sizes small to 2xl.